We aim to provide great customer service. For product inquiries you can contact..
The scope of GTN’s Quality Management System applies to “Manufacture, Assembly of Machined Metal Components for Defence and Aerospace Industries.”
We at GTN are committed to implement Quality Management System that satisfies AS 9100 Standard requirements and provides Products that meets all Specified requirements for Safety, Reliability and Delivery.
We delight Customers by supplying Products with consistent Quality and application of Zero Defect capable process and On Time Delivery through Continual Improvement.
Oil and Gas
The scope of GTN’s management system applies to “Design and Manufacture of Well Head and Christmas Tree Equipments”.
We at GTN are committed to the implementation of identified best practices through our Integrated Management System (IMS) which satisfies the requirements of API Specification Q1, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and is complementary to our overall business policy and strategy. The policy shall be guided by the following principles:
- Continually develop a positive Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety culture across the organization, involving employees in implementation and development process.
- Strive to ensure that the quality of our products and services to customers consistently meets or exceeds their expectations
- Set policies, procedures and methods to develop a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle for achieving target and objectives related to Integrated Management System requirements.
- Ensure fulfillment of compliance obligations related to our Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and corporate business strategies; these will be regarded as minimum standards of achievement.
- Protect environment by preventing pollution and, where reasonably practicable, reducing the usage of natural resources and implementing initiatives to reduce waste by reusing and recycling.
- To capture Risk assessment and contingency planning for Environment, Product Quality and Delivery.
- And to assess the level of risk from all significant health and safety hazards; practicably ensure that they are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Encourage all employees and contractors to take responsibility for working in a manner that promotes quality, minimizes risk to the environment and the Occupational health and safety of employees, contractors, visitors and interested parties.
- Provide appropriate information, systems of communication, instruction, training, retraining and supervision in Quality, Environment, Health and Safety to maintain and continually improve the competence levels of all employees.
- Regularly monitor, audit and review our own, contractors’ and suppliers’ performance to ensure continual improvement.
To complement our IMS, we shall strive to continually improve our IMS, through the deployment of systems like:
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Lean Manufacturing
This Policy Statement is communicated to employees and suppliers; prominently displayed for visitors and made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested party on request.
The non-destructive Testing laboratory is accredited to NABL ISO 17025: 2005 standard and ASNT level II certified technicians do an array of non-destructive testing services like Ultrasonic Testing, Liquid Penetration Test, & Magnetic Particle Inspection by utilizing a wide variety of advanced equipment.
- Einstein –II DGS & Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Masonic & Parametric NDT, Epoch XT
- Range Upto 6696mm
- Pulse Echo technique using DAC curves
- Back wall & Reference block method
Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Continuous wet coil & Central conductor method
- Max Current input 4000 amphs
Liquid Penetration Test
- Fluorescent penetrant type
- Solvent & dry developers
Our Metrology laboratory employed with knowledgeable staff and accredited by NABL carries out calibration of gauges, instruments. Our Mechanical testing include impact test, tensile test, and hardness test to meet specific standard requirements.
Inspection Facility at GTN comprises highly accurate Gantry Style Coordinate Measuring Machine which can measure job size of 5000 mm L x 2000 mm W x 1500 mm H with an accuracy of 4.7 microns per 1000 mm L. Backed by qualified inspectors & equiped with an array of measuring instruments and gauges we inspect prior to, during and after machining operations.
Backed by qualified Inspectors & equipped with an array of measuring instruments and gauges we inspect parts prior to, during and after machining operations. Our commitment to meet these standards AS 9100 D , ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API Spec Q1 & 6A, ISO 17025: 2005 proves our quality of work.